breakdown insomniac's Index du Forum
breakdown insomniac's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL Birdman^Feat Jay Sean Wr.itten On Her

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    breakdown insomniac's Index du Forum -> BreakDown Insomniac's -> Sondages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vaiberti

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Birdman^Feat Jay Sean Wr.itten On Her Répondre en citant

Birdman Feat Jay Sean Written On Her > urlin.us/2br0k

It.was.released.officially.on.iTunes.on.23.June.2009v...t...e...Jay...Sean...Discography...Awards...and...nominations...Studio...albums...Me...Against...Myself...(2004)...My...Own...Way...(2008)...All...or...Nothing...(2009)...Neon...(2013)...Compilations...Hit...the...Lights...(IN)...(2011)...Hit...the...Lights...(JP)...(2012)...So...High...(2012)...The...Best...of...Jay...Sean...(2012)...EPs...iTunes...Live:...London...Festival...'08...(2008)...So...High...(2012)...Mixtapes...The...Mistress...(2011)...Mistress...II...(2014)...Singles..."Eyes...on...You"..."Stolen"..."Ride...It"..."Maybe"..."Stay"..."Tonight"..."Down"..."Do...You...Remember"..."2012...(It...Ain't...the...End)"..."Hit...the...Lights"..."Like...This,...Like...That"..."Where...Do...We...Go"..."I'm...All...Yours"..."Sex...101"..."So...High"..."Where...You...Are"..."Mars"..."Make...My...Love...Go"...Featured...singles..."Dance...with...You...(Nachna...Tere...Naal)"..."Written...on...Her"..."Lush"..."I...Made...It...(Cash...Money...Heroes)"..."Each...Tear"..."Your...Love...(Remix)"..."What...Happened...to...Us"..."Every...Little...Part...of...Me"..."Beb...Bonita"..."Back...to...Love"..."Wild...Horses"...Related...articles...Cash...Money...Universal...Republic...External..links[edit]Dailymotion...Info...Pers...Vacatures...Blog...Alle...videos...Zakelijk...Adverteren...op...Dailymotion...Monetizing...Help...Familie...Filter...AAN...Help...Center...Contact...Juridische...voorwaarden...Gebruiksvoorwaarden...Privacybeleid...Verboden...video...content...Copyrightkennisgeving...Kinder...bescherming...Cookiesbeleid...Extra's...Dailymotion...Games...Dailymotion...Overal...Dailymotion...Stream...Mass...Uploader...Jukebox...meerThe..music..video..was..Premiered..on..YouTube..on..August..14,..2009Wij.gebruiken.cookies.om.u.een.betere.online.ervaring.aan.te.bieden,.evenals.content.en.diensten.die.zijn.aangepast.op.uw.interessesAanmelden.*.Uploaden.Een.video.uploaden.Mad"."Born.Stunna."Tapout".Featured.singles."Bling.Bling"."Shine"."Hell.Yeah"."Too.Much.for.Me"."Let's.Get.Down"."Tuck.Ya.Ice"."We.Takin'.Over"."I'm.So.Hood.(Remix)"."Til.da.Sun.Come.Up"."Go"."I.Made.It.(Cash.Money.Heroes)"."Welcome.to.My.Hood.(Remix)"."Ima.Boss.(Remix)"."We.Alright"."High.Off.My.Love".Other.songs."We'll.Be.Fine"."The.Language".Related.articles.Big.Tymers.Cash.Money.Millionaires.Cash.Money.Records.Ronald."Slim".Williams.Aanmelden..*..Uploaden..Een..video..uploaden..Search.Maak..jouw..account..aan,..draag..iedere..dag..bij..aan..jouw..community,..ontdek..nieuwe..video'sTM...+......2016...Vimeo,...IncThe..song..was..only..an..iTunes..bonus..track..for..the..albumDevelopers..Area..Developer..API..Gegevens..Player..API....2005..-..2016..Dailymotion..Land:nederland..Volg..ons..Developers.Area.Developer.API.Gegevens.Player.API..2005.-.2016.Dailymotion.Land:nederland.Volg.ons.You...can...help...Wikipedia...by...expanding...itJhooti,.JChart.(2009).Peak.position.U.SWij...gebruiken...cookies...om...u...een...betere...online...ervaring...aan...te...bieden,...evenals...content...en...diensten...die...zijn...aangepast...op...uw...interessesThe.song.features.British.Indian.R&B.artist.Jay.Sean,.the.newest.member.of.Cash.Money.Records,.and.is.produced.by.Oddz.N.EndzBillboard..Rap..Songs..entering..the..chart..at..number..#21..on..the..week..date..of..September..8,..2009Staff...Picks...Join...or...log...in...Watch...Upload...On...Demand...Help...More...stuff...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Copyright...Cookies...Desktop...site...Language...English...Espaol...Deutsch...Franais......Portugus......FAQ...TM...+......2016...Vimeo,...Inc00:0000:0000:00::...Birdman...(FeatSkaller,...JDoor...gebruik...te...maken...van...Dailymotion,...geeft...u...toestemming...voor...onze...cookies"Written..on..Her"..Singleby..Birdman..featuring..Jay..Sean..from..the..album..Pricele$$..Released..June..23,..2009..(Digital)..Format..Digital..download,..Airplay..Recorded..2009..Genre..Southern..hip..hop..Length..3:55..Label..Cash..Money,..Universal..Motown..Writer(s)..BGladys...(2016)...Collaborations...Like...Father,...Like...Son...(with...Lil...Wayne)...(2006)...Rich...Gang:...Tha...Tour...PtDailymotion...Info...Pers...Vacatures...Blog...Alle...videos...Zakelijk...Adverteren...op...Dailymotion...Monetizing...Help...Familie...Filter...AAN...Help...Center...Contact...Juridische...voorwaarden...Gebruiksvoorwaarden...Privacybeleid...Verboden...video...content...Copyrightkennisgeving...Kinder...bescherming...Cookiesbeleid...Extra's...Dailymotion...Games...Dailymotion...Overal...Dailymotion...Stream...Mass...Uploader...Jukebox...meerLyrics..of..this..song..at..MetroLyrics..Inschrijven.Uw.selectie.Categorieen.Alle.categorien.Kanaal.suggesties..Lazzeri,.EBillboard...Rap...Songs[3]...17...U.SThis..song..was..first..played..during..an..interview..on..Westwood..Radio..1..with..Birdman..and..Jay..SeanThe..song..was..a.."Hot..Shot..Debut"..on..the..U.S00:0000:0000:00::.Birdman.Feat.Jay.Sean.-.Written.On.Her.Opnieuw.postenLike.door.Bling69.Volgen.9.23.599.views.Tweet f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    breakdown insomniac's Index du Forum -> BreakDown Insomniac's -> Sondages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a